I am selling six Spyderco knives in order to tidy up my collection of Spyderco's - my favourite pocket knives. Some are new and unused since purchase, and some have been used. There is lots of information on these on the internet. The UKPKs and the Urbans are UK legal carry pocket knives (so sub 3" and non-locking folders). The PM2 is a locking folder, and uses the brilliant Compression lock. I'm selling the new knives at a discount from when I purchased them. P&P is included in the price.

All knives come with original packaging: box, leaflet(s), and bag.

SOLD Para Military 2. CPM S30V blade and black G-10 scales. New and unused. Only taken out of the box to take the photo below. A brilliant knife. (new £168) SOLD

SOLD UKPK G-10 Heinnie Haynes edition with red G-10 scales and S30V blade. New and unused. Only taken out of the box to take the photo below. The best version of the UKPK IMHO. I bought two, and the other one is what I carry everyday. (new £80) SOLD

SOLD UKPK standard with black FRN scales and CTS BD1 blade. Used. Was my EDC knife for several months, until I bought the Heinnie Haynes edition above. Really great UK legal knife. SOLD

Urban lightweight standard with black FRN scales and N690CO blade. New and unused. Only taken out of the box to take the photo below. (new £72) SOLD

Urban lightweight sprint run (ie. limited edition) with grey FRN scales and K390 blade. New and unused. Only taken out of the box to take the photo below. SOLD

SOLD Urban lightweight standard with FRN scales and N690 blade. Used. Was my EDC knife for several months. Similar to the UKPK but smaller. SOLD

If anyone has any other places where I could sell these knives, please do let me know as I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to sell them, but don't know of other places. Apologies if it isn't the right place to advertise..

Also being advertised elsewhere.

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0868.jpeg

You could try Edgematters forum, though you probably need to subscribe to sell.

They use a set format for sales posts.

• 8 months later...