Beware Scammer

Kevgun

Hi, just a warning to everybody. i have made mount for a Guy by the name of ROB SMITH who was desperate to have  the Zero shift issue sorted with his ENV15 however he's decided to not pay me, won't answer my calls or messages, i done this in good faith and sent it back with no payment as i have done for everybody else on here, because i work on the trust system that as served me well in the past and gives and feeling of goodwill to those who i deal with. this Guy is from the Stockport area , i will stop short of putting up his postal address. but be warned if you have any dealings with this Man make sure you get your money first. 

ive sent items for guys on here with no payment and never a problem,  ive even given items away for free,  but got caught out a while back,  i wont send anything  now without payment , and what pissed me of, was i gave a set of rings away to a guy on here for free, then 6 months later he was advertising them on here for £50 , so  im sorry 1 bad apple and all that, there are some great guys on here who i would trust, but its a shame  some take advantage of you,  any way you guys take care out there and be safe dave. ps  kevgun i hope the matter gets sorted.

2 hours ago, Kevgun said:

Hi, just a warning to everybody. i have made mount for a Guy by the name of ROB SMITH who was desperate to have  the Zero shift issue sorted with his ENV15 however he's decided to not pay me, won't answer my calls or messages, i done this in good faith and sent it back with no payment as i have done for everybody else on here, because i work on the trust system that as served me well in the past and gives and feeling of goodwill to those who i deal with. this Guy is from the Stockport area , i will stop short of putting up his postal address. but be warned if you have any dealings with this Man make sure you get your money first. 

send him an invoice  if he doesnt pay mention to him you will take to court and inform his licensing area ....

4 hours ago, Kevgun said:

Hopefully his env15 will pack up one day soon kev,  don't you know a man who fixes them😀😀.

2 hours ago, dave thorniley said:

ive sent items for guys on here with no payment and never a problem,  ive even given items away for free,  but got caught out a while back,  i wont send anything  now without payment , and what pissed me of, was i gave a set of rings away to a guy on here for free, then 6 months later he was advertising them on here for £50 , so  im sorry 1 bad apple and all that, there are some great guys on here who i would trust, but its a shame  some take advantage of you,  any way you guys take care out there and be safe dave. ps  kevgun i hope the matter gets sorted.

Yep same here Dave, I've given away free on here, never again

And had one on here who offered to send me £20 back good will , after I'd bought cases that were bent and bullets that were pulled in with the good ones, Ahole never sent it to me.

So I guess don't trust anyone unless known to be good or you're risking it !!

He has since contacted me and assures me that i will be paid before the end of the week, he's in Scotland somewhere remote and had broken his phone, so i will give him some grace and see what happens.