AI AT in 6.5 Creedmoor with extra new .308 barrel.

A virtually new Accuracy International AT with the AX  FOLDING stock upgrade, making it much more adjustable. The 26 inch quicklock match grade 6.5 Creedmoor barrel, threaded 18 X 1.5 with muzzlebreak has done 408 rounds, the 26 inch .308 barrel has only fired it's Proof shot, it is brand new. Also included is the monopod and two ten round double stack magazines. Perfect for the upcoming PRS season, I have shot this to 1633 metres. The whole set is completely unmarked and as new. The stock upgrade from Sporting Services is £795, rifle is £3945 and the spare barrel is £825, monopod £120 and a spare magazine  £70. A total of £5755. Scope and mount not included.

FOR SALE AT £4500, a saving of £1255. Grab a bargain!

Please PM me with your mobile number or email address for more photos/information.

The 6.5 barrel/ magazine etc is not open for separate sale, nor am I interested in swaps. Thanks for looking.

ai.jpg

ai4.jpg

ai1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 9:59 AM, Steve R said:

Hi Steve.

I know you said you wouldn't sell the 6.5 barrel separately so I won't ask, however can you let me know where you got this from as I have an AI AX in .308 and have a slot for a 6.5 barrel so would appreciate that info if possible. I did ask AI to supply me one and they have said that they would but don't know when that may be as they are flat out on .308, been waiting almost 2 years now so I think I need to look elsewhere.

Good luck with the sale.

Dave 

Spoke to Dave at the shooting show in Feb.  I was asking the same question.  He told me he can do it without you sending him your rifle as he has a couple of slave AI actions.

I have had Dave build custom guns and re-barrel others,  the quality of his work is second to none.  I would heartily recommend to talk to him.  You will not be disappointed.

Cheers.  JP. 

Edited by johnnyb0_1
Spelling mistake.

i now have finished barrels on the shelf in 6.5 creedmoor and also .300 norma magnum for the the AXMC. I also have 6.5 creedmoor barrels for the AX308 in stock too.

Just need painting whatever colour you wish. All made from sassen cut rifled blanks....non of that foreign muck here........😂