Moving to new area and looking for....

I'll be moving over to Bidford on Avon in the very near future and was hoping someone may know of a rifle club not too far away that allows CF?

I've had a quick look on Google and a few clay grounds pop up on the map as does Wedgnock (already a member here) but nothing else that I can see? 

Thanks in advance 👍

53 minutes ago, Trigger73 said:

I'll be moving over to Bidford on Avon in the very near future and was hoping someone may know of a rifle club not too far away that allows CF?

I've had a quick look on Google and a few clay grounds pop up on the map as does Wedgnock (already a member here) but nothing else that I can see? 

Thanks in advance 👍

Offas Dyke (ODRC) shoot around that area.

Ranges include;

- Rogiet Moor (600m) // just behind the former toll booths on the welsh side of the Severn Bridge

- Sennybridge ranges (300m to 1600m) // Off the A40, just beyond Sennybridge and Trecastle // F and J3a ranges - the long range - currently under MOD review but J3 and G are available)

- Warminster IR2 (900m) // located within Warminster Camp

- Kingsbury A range (300m and 600m) // just North East of Birmingham

- you also have access to FCSA ranges, which include Javelin range down on Salisbury Plain - which I think is 2000m+

Rogiet is a lovely range, as is Warminster (though the weather there recently made it miserable). The long range Sennybridge shoots are awesome but not in use due to FF ban. But hopefully that’s going to be lifted. 
Never shot on Javelin but hoping to go soon.