F-Class 1000 yrd face size

Gungrinner

0.5 MOA V and 1 MOA bull is good enough for me..................................and even better when I hit 'em.

Pete

I think I remember reading somewhere that a 600 yard centre was stuck over the 800 and 1000 yard target to make it harder. I am asking because I have downloaded a plot sheet for 1000 yards at Bisley. This shows V as 0.3moa and the 5  0.6moa. Could be all rubbish but i would like to know if the plot sheet is correct.

1000ysnip.JPG

5 hours ago, Deserttech Europe said:

No I Deer.

800. 900. 1000. 1100 or 1200 all have a 5" v bull at Bisley.

I knew 800yds vbull was 5 inches Ewen 😉. TBH I wasn't sure about 1100 or 1200yds but I do now 👍

I've seen you shoot your fare share of vbulls and bulls No i deer !!

persanally I don't see the value in trying to plot an inch as it were when you're trying to hit that vbul at 600 o 1200 yards just read the wind and take the shot don't hang around getting the shot fired and give the wind a chance to change make your mind up and shoot 

and no I'm not saying don't plot but plotting is a part of it plotting tells you if your load is working etc