• Air guns, airsoft, BB guns, replicas, shotguns & paintball
  • Collectable or antique weaponry
  • Crossbows or archery
  • Militaria
  • Knives, swords or other bladed items
  • Shooting services including pest control
  • Any accessories & equipment relating to the above

I have instructed them to close my a/c & remove all my data from their systems

This was mentioned to me in the past hour, I wondered why it was so difficult to locate the category in Leisure & Hobbies when I looked the other week, I found it but now this. 

I see it as part blessing as a few people on another forum I used were ripped off for a good few quid, also the amount of fake ads and seriously over prices rifles was incredible. 

There are a few groups on MeWe that are worth joining if you want to buy and sell 👍

9 minutes ago, Trigger73 said:

This was mentioned to me in the past hour, I wondered why it was so difficult to locate the category in Leisure & Hobbies when I looked the other week, I found it but now this. 

I see it as part blessing as a few people on another forum I used were ripped off for a good few quid, also the amount of fake ads and seriously over prices rifles was incredible. 

There are a few groups on MeWe that are worth joining if you want to buy and sell 👍

I have to agree with the above , good riddance to it . The site did  the serious shooter NO favours what’s so ever . There were a large number of people selling without either knowing legislation or just not giving a shite  !