Polygonal vs Conventional Rifling vs MRR

I have a couple of Sabatti rifles with Multi Radial Rifling which seem reasonably accurate, even in my hands and are a piece of cake to clean. The first, an STR chambered in .308 was bought on the longevity of barrels and after parting with a huge bag of change I wasn't looking for something that need re-barrelling on a regular basis. My second is the heavier barrel MRR rifle chambered in .300 Win Mag with a plastic stock which I would dearly love to change for something like a Formrifle, GRS or similar laminated stock. To be fair it shoots really well and is a genuine pleasure to use, but from an aesthetic perspective it isn't pretty. Using my home machined muzzle brake recoil is almost non existent.

I also have a CZ chambered in.223 which has a formrifle stock and looks adorable in my opinion. It also shoots accurately, allowing for my imperfections. It is far more fussy about load development than the Sabattis. BUT when it comes to cleaning, it is a right royal pain in the rear and takes dozens and dozens of patches before they come out really clean.

I have for a while I have been toying with the idea of a 6.5mm Creedmoor and/or .338 lapua. I am less than enthusiastic about conventional rifling due to wear, long term accuracy and cleaning, but like the idea of building a custom rifle myself, but I don't believe that Sabatti sell their barrels as blanks.

Are there many manufacturers selling polygonal rifled barrels?

What do you guys think?

True-Flite SG (Special Geometry) is a similar idea to 5R, according to True-Flite NZ.   I have a 32" 1:10 Ultra Match grade SG in .338.  Works for me shooting 300gn Lapua at 2850fps.   True-Flite are button rifles and lapped so the surface finish is excellent.

I'm not convinced that there's anything wrong with 'conventional' rifling and cleaning is as much to do with the quality of the bore surface finish.

Polygon, 5R are all types of rifling designed not to have a 90degree edge that cuts into the projectiles it passes down the barrel

Lothar, Broughton, Shilen, etc etc etc offer such canted land types of barrel 

They do appear easier to clean and no less accurate than conventional rifled barrels