Reloading 6.5x47 L RS52 or N150, N550, N160?

Cienfuegos

Good morning companions:
I will recover the 6.5x47L again, which gave me so many benefits in my previous Keppeler. The notes I have are with RS52 and the node I reached with 28 inches of barrel was comfortable at 2880 fps. And now I think about continuing with RS52 or looking for loads with Vhita, which one do you recommend: N150, N550 or N160.
Thank you

I clarify: now I will use a Sabatti TLD with a 28 "inch barrel and its MRR format runs fast, look for the node above 2900 fps

What bullet weight are you planning on using? 

I tried n150 but I have now swapped over to n140 with sierra 130gr tmk. I think n160 will be too slow. N150 would be better suited for heavier bullet weights.

RS52 works well with 123 grain Scenars in mine. Also RS50 (close to N140), but best of all is RS60 with 136 grain Scenar "L".

In a 760mm barrel, this gives 880m/s

Pete

I use 41grs of RS62 with 139gr scenars and 140gr amaxs on 41.5grs..

I tested the 139s N150 about a year ago and had a great group.. I can't recall the grainage of the top of my head but I think it was 36 to 37grs..

Now this has been.mentioned I will use up the last bit of the N150.

My 6.5x47 didn't shoot so well the last 3 or 4 times out and it used to shoot stunningly accurate...

I used it again Sunday morning and wasn't happy with it..

I checked it last night to find I was 10 thousanths in the rifling instead of jumping 10 thousanths FFS 😡.

I must of added 10 thousanths on at the time of checking throat wear instead of taking it off.. they were 20 thousanths longer than they should of been 🙄.

I like Armadillos 🤣😂

83/5000

Sorry, I use 139 Scenar to train and 140 Hybrid to compete. Thank you.