Sling Help

leeroy

Does anyone know of a good sling system for carrying Rifle in front? 

I lamp mostly on foot ( being so wet) with a backpack to carry my foxpro and odd Rabbit etc , this makes it difficult to sling the Rifle over the shoulder.  Does anyone know of a good system to sling the rifle in front that still allows you to shoot without removing rifle. 

I have found one or two slings but all in USA.

Any help or info would be appreciated. 

The SA80 sling is a great design, it also allows for carry over both shoulders (as in a backpack) or slung up or down and across the chest and changing from carry to shooting quickly mostly without removing the sling from the body too much, it can also be adjusted very easily and quickly with one hand.

It will depend upon the rifle to some degree, if it is very long it might be an issue transitioning to different positions with the SA80 sling. But these are cheap and you can buy and try without spending a fortune.

What rifle is it going on? You can't get the Proctor WOTG sling anymore, or their Heavy Duty Sling in the UK (unfortunately), but TACBELTS UK make a very good if not slightly better option - at a great price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Point-Minimalist-Sling-with-Paracord-Sling-Loop-Mounts/184037586345?hash=item2ad97eb5a9:g:jy0AAOSwtdpdzuIT

Ideal for folding stock/chassis rifles or AR type platforms. One to consider perhaps.

Regards