As far as I can tell, as I don't use the device, the entries with bracketed data are personalised drag models (PDM). The code likely refers to the rifle/person who submitted the PDM.

http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/Downloads/ABLibrary.pdf

I would simply take the non-personalised version and then modifty that if you need to, this creating your own PDM.

Hornady's own data is an average G1 BC of 0.646 and an average G7 BC of 0.326.

https://www.hornady.com/bullets/rifle/6-5mm-264-140-gr-eld-match#!/

Hi thereĀ 

have just been reading the set of books by Bryan litz and very informative they are too . Stability factor might be a better measure of how good a bullet is at transonic distances than bc Ā . Numbers from his book are for 140 eldmĀ 

g7 bc 0.322 ,+\_ 0.015 . Ā G1 0.628 +\_ 0.108 . This is for average speeds 3000 to 1500 FPS Ā .Ā 
hope this helps Ā  Ā CheersĀ 

39 minutes ago, stephentri said:

Yes I have updated it if you look at my screen shot you will see 6 different BC for the 140g eldm for the Kestrel all from the applied ballistic link ,I was looking to know what one to use, your thoughts please.

i there a code on the bullet box? ill see what my own says to just incaseĀ 

1 hour ago, stephentri said:

Yes I have updated it if you look at my screen shot you will see 6 different BC for the 140g eldm for the Kestrel all from the applied ballistic link ,I was looking to know what one to use, your thoughts please.

ya ive just got the same as youĀ