Kestrel and the .223

Hi guys I am lucky to have safe ground where I can shoot rabbits out to 600yrds and I use a.223 with 69gr tmks . presently I use strelok Pro with reasonable success if I do my part...my question is would I gain any benefit from using a KESTREL ballistics ? Or other than wind do any of the other factors ,temp, pressure.humidity really matter at these ranges? Thanks in advance

I have a kestrel. Use it a lot. The ballistics app I use is ballistic AE. Very good. I have tried StrelokPro but much prefer ballistic AE. You can get the weather info from other apps and enter it. All the weather profiles you mention can be added plus spin drift etc. Main thing is the wind and the kestrel isn’t any good at this as it obviously only measure where you are. I was shooting my .308 at 1103 yards the other day. I was with three other shooters. All four of us had kestrels, all four of us where referring to our shot logs from previous outings.  Kestrel was telling me to add 5 moa for wind in reality I had to add 22moa. You 100% for your situation don’t need a ( nor do I really) Kestrel and won’t lose anything from using a decent app. App is only as good as info you put in it. Hope this helps.