Left hand blues

Heeeeelp I'm one of the unlucky ones that are cack handed. I'm not a true lefty I write with my right hand.pick my nose with my right hand.scratch my...anyway you get the picture. But I shoot left handed. I would love too know if any manufacturer like kkc or grs make left hand cheek right hand bolt for sako rifles.its getting too the point I'm going too try and train myself too shoot off the right shoulder. Appreciate any info.thanks fellas 

Steve,

dont be worrying, get a McMillan that is what you want spec wise and Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks to modify it to be a left hooker-simplest way to get round the time problem.

they will obviously charge for the pleasure but they are excellent at modifying stocks, they did a McMillan for me a couple of years back and it's stood the test and remains great, so a little cut and shuffle won't be too much for them

Give them a call to see if they can accommodate what you need

reecy

I have several left hand stocks for a Sako rifle Lazzaeroni and Mcmillan ...will let you know if you are interested when I get home tonight... also have a lefty thumbhole Boyds stock for a Tikka t3x CTR

11 hours ago, Stephen curry said:

Heeeeelp I'm one of the unlucky ones that are cack handed. I'm not a true lefty I write with my right hand.pick my nose with my right hand.scratch my...anyway you get the picture. But I shoot left handed. I would love too know if any manufacturer like kkc or grs make left hand cheek right hand bolt for sako rifles.its getting too the point I'm going too try and train myself too shoot off the right shoulder. Appreciate any info.thanks fellas 

I'm a bit confused, aren't you describing a bog standard r/h rifle with an ambidextrous stock?   I'm not understanding why people are talking of cutting stock slots. 

Thing is I'm a right handed person.but as a young shooter I learned too shoot off my left shoulder it feels more natural too me.but I cant operate a proper left hand rifle.so I need a left hand stock.with a right hand bolt.i know its messed up but there you go.i know there's ambi stocks.but most are but ugly. And I don't want em

7 hours ago, Stephen curry said:

Thing is I'm a right handed person.but as a young shooter I learned too shoot off my left shoulder it feels more natural too me.but I cant operate a proper left hand rifle.so I need a left hand stock.with a right hand bolt.i know its messed up but there you go.i know there's ambi stocks.but most are but ugly. And I don't want em

I'm exactly the same. R/h but left dominant eye ... squash, writing etc r/h,  rifles & shotguns l/h, and a lot of confusion with pistols!     

What stops you operating a l/h bolt? Deciding that you can would make your life simpler! ☺

• 1 month later...