Paddlelake Rimfire Tactical

Looks ace fun near Dartmouth

https://m.facebook.com/events/fly-high-shooting-ground-dartmouth/rimfire-tactical/367076034139138/

Great way to practice without breaking the bank or needing a large range area 

5 hours ago, Scotch_egg said:

Please can you provide details. I have never heard of this event and the photos aren’t explanatory. 

I can't believe you quoted all the pics Egg 🧐

For the record, the rifle in the bottom pic appears to be a BAR-22 😎

Good fun on the cheap, bolt gun accuracy prevailed over the semi autos. Certainly a good way  of practicing PRL style shooting.

Worthwhile knowing how a .22lr drops as the rabbit shooters did, I was surprised how much I over estimated which cost me dearly in the early stages. Targets, all steel, ranged from 36 yards out to 89 yards.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a good fun day and the weather was baking. As John said, bolt guns tended to rule, I suspect mainly because they had better optics mounted (I took both and opted for my bolt gun for that reason) - the targets were surprisingly testing, given the devious wonky shooting positions that were required!

I believe more are planned for the future, so if you are interested, keep an eye open.