Welcome Steve

hope you find the forum an interesting place 

Welcome to the site. That looks a nice rifle, Sako 75 by the look of it, what calibre is it and what is the cutout on the comb of the stock for? Looks different to my A5. 

9 hours ago, srvet said:

Welcome to the site. That looks a nice rifle, Sako 75 by the look of it, what calibre is it and what is the cutout on the comb of the stock for? Looks different to my A5. 

Hey up pal.its a 6x47 lapua on a sako action. The stock had a raised cheek pice that is made of metal. Not too comfortable so I shoot it without  it.going too see if I can get something made or slip a cheek piece cover on it.steve Kershaw built me the gun by the way

On 5/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Stephen curry said:

Hey up pal.its a 6x47 lapua on a sako action. The stock had a raised cheek pice that is made of metal. Not too comfortable so I shoot it without  it.going too see if I can get something made or slip a cheek piece cover on it.steve Kershaw built me the gun by the way

Any body know where I can lay my hands on an original sako set trigger for my 6x47 lap.i know the sako triggers are good but I'm used too shooting with one.steel targets and paper only by the way.damaged joints on my hands make things a bit awkward. Any help much appreciated fellas