Sig kilo 3000 BDX LRF bino’s

Had mine for a week, they hooked up seamlessly with my kestrel, I was pinging trees at 1798y after work today. I’ll have mine at the Roundhouse this weekend for Rd1 of the UK Precision Rifle League if anyone wants to check them out?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I had no experience using this binocular. I heard a lot of good reviews about the model SIg Kilo 3000 BDX LRF. I have bino Nikon Monarch 5 12 × 42 https://opticzoo.com/nikon-monarch-5-12x42-review/ I can share a review about this model. Nikon Monarch work well in low light conditions, even at 12x magnification, High optical performance and compact roof prism design. Perhaps this information will be useful.

I have had mine for a few weeks now, hooked up to my Garmin 701.
They work great, glass good for the money and have pinged horses out to 1200m, large barn at 2167m in perfect conditions in the morning.
Just remember unless you bluetooth them to a Kestrel or Garmin, it will only give a ballistic solution to 800 yds. 

2 hours ago, walkabout said:

I have had mine for a few weeks now, hooked up to my Garmin 701.
They work great, glass good for the money and have pinged horses out to 1200m, large barn at 2167m in perfect conditions in the morning.
Just remember unless you bluetooth them to a Kestrel or Garmin, it will only give a ballistic solution to 800 yds. 

I’m getting out to almost 5000 yards ! Crazy.