Kral puncher np02

gunner

Just realized there's no air section? Maybe something for the future, 

Just purchased this little gem, as a spare? Or mostly because it's like 315£ plus 19.50 to your door . In 177 think they do 22 and 25 ? Any way just put scope on , it's not the scope I intend to put on but the scope of bought off a member here would zero at 10 yards ( ran out of adjustment) so something amiss. This is initially going to my best friend for a couple of weeks to cull some magpies that have been causing havoc as in the last few years the songbird have been forced out ! Well not for long! 

IMG_20190306_201922.jpg

IMG_20190306_201913.jpg

Hopefully it will perform good to say 35-40 yard's 😀

IMG_20190306_201813.jpg

I like that, neat air rifle for the money, is it a buddy bottle for a stock and front air fill? If the magpies round  your way are the same as mine you might get one or two, then you won't get the window open more than 1/2" before they're off, bloody things I hate them, especially when the birds start nesting.

Hardly seen a jay all winter in the garden, now I see one most days, checking all the trees, that's on borrowed time,I hate them more than magpies. Good luck,give em hell☺

Yes bob a 420 cc bottle and 110cc on the front , it has a power adjuster from full around 11 fbs to 5 or 6 fbs ? Not sure will try over a friends chrono. Adjustable trigger ? Hhmm well i tweaked it but its not brilliant but usable . Adjustable butt pad , 14 shot magazine thats tricky to load unless you know how . Left hand side lever cocking . Is pretty good . Walnut stock is surprisingly good . I hope my friend christens it soon on mr magpie ...

Sounds good gunner, I had a look at YouTube on it and the magazine looks just like my old theoben rapid mag, dead easy when you've done it once, have you found the pellet your friend likes?

Not shot it with this scope yet but need to try accupell , AA diablo field , got some bisley hp pest control to try all at 30 yard zero , hope it shoots , barrel may need abit more leading :) 

• 2 weeks later...

This kral is being picked up tomorrow by the shop that sold it . Its got an airleak somewhere ? Bugger it lol

Archived