Bradley Arms brag time

No pics, but I have to share this because it doesn’t happen every day

In yesterday’s snow covered CSR matches, not only did Bradley Arms rifles achieve 3 match victories, they also took 10 of the top 11 positions in Service class and 12 of the top 13 in Practical class

Dead chuffed 🙂

Thanks to everyone for putting their faith in my products

1 hour ago, bradders said:

No pics, but I have to share this because it doesn’t happen every day...

Just look at the NRA pics of the firing point yesterday and apart from the odd No4 and other bolt actions, it seemed to be all BAR rifles. 

I've put over 4,000 'fairly hot' rounds through my BAR-15 in the last 2 seasons and it's been faultless, always much more accurate than you should expect from an 18" barrel and a joy to use. 

Pity though about the Cock behind the Stock..... 🤣

Back at the mental institution, ace had given the great news that they would all be given BAR rifle's to use for csr- this was there response ! 

IMG_20190204_204352.jpg

1 minute ago, gunner said:

Back at the mental institution, ace had given the great news that they would all be given BAR rifle's to use for car - this was there response ! 

IMG_20190204_204352.jpg

Well quite 🤣

There is no point in spending your life in a dull environment, fun must be had at all times

There is no real secret to any of this, and while I have become a big fan of the Truebore Alignment System, it all comes down to taking care and doing the absolute best job you can, and on those occasions when everything doesn’t go acccording to plan, then rectifying any issues in a timely no quibble manner pays dividends

if people put their faith in you then the very least you can do is build them something that puts the bullets exactly where they want them to go, and make sure it’s reliable and fun to use, coz the smile on the punters face when it’s all going according to plan is priceless 🙂

33 minutes ago, bradders said:

Well quite 🤣

There is no point in spending your life in a dull environment, fun must be had at all times

There is no real secret to any of this, and while I have become a big fan of the Truebore Alignment System, it all comes down to taking care and doing the absolute best job you can, and on those occasions when everything doesn’t go acccording to plan, then rectifying any issues in a timely no quibble manner pays dividends

if people put their faith in you then the very least you can do is build them something that puts the bullets exactly where they want them to go, and make sure it’s reliable and fun to use, coz the smile on the punters face when it’s all going according to plan is priceless 🙂

👍 If only everyone thought the same !!

Archived