That Spud 1967 bloke .......

One on top of two

Just to say ..

i ordered some redding comp dies from him over weekend , really helpful over the phone with some great advice and options , stuff turned up today 👍

have to say the whole transaction from start to finish ( inc the stupid question over the phone 10 mins ago , which was answered straight away with a very simple solution) 

was just effortless. 

Big thank you 👍

Spud and his staff are very helpful and professional wish every one I deal with worked to the same standard. Having retail out lets of my own I'm super critical some would say harsh even but Ive been really impressed by Spud and his team.

• 4 months later...

👍👍👍👍👍👍 Mark (Spud) & Nathan are simply the best....I have bought from them on numerous occasions & would not use anyone else, top people, top company! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

After having bought from Spud for a few years I was in Norfolk the other week and dropped in to see him. Really good set up, unbelievable amount of stock - and I'm in retail so have some idea of what an investment stock is to a business. Chatted to me for some time, had everything I wanted on the shelf, offered me coffee, showed me round the warehouse. Also gave great advice on where to go for lunch! 

Top man. Will always use him out of preference. Not often you find a retailer who goes the extra mile.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...