First Custom Build

TJC

TJC,

Nice looking stick, there is something pleasing in having something built as you want it 😎.

Keep seeing these vertical grips, have to have a look/feel see what its all about.

Enjoy!

T

1 hour ago, terryh said:

TJC,

Nice looking stick, there is something pleasing in having something built as you want it 😎.

Keep seeing these vertical grips, have to have a look/feel see what its all about.

Enjoy!

T

Thanks. I was really sceptical when I first saw one but then when I got to use one I found it worked well for me / if you float your  thumb to the right vs hooking it around the top of a stock.

All the cool kids are using them so I just copied them really 😝

8 minutes ago, terryh said:

Ah, goes under the ‘it’s cool and chicks dig it’ heading then? :)

I’m always looking for ways to compensate for my lack of true underlying skill 😌

see this link, it is by far the most popular chassis in the US PRS scene if you care about that type of competition. 

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/01/12/best-rifle-chassis-stocks/

TJC

Chassis with a lot of features 

I am ‘interestd’ In the PRS comps to see what is coming out of it, reading between the lines some of it good ie driving innovation, some of it not so - for various reasons.

Ive not shot any of the PRS comps but did a reasonable amount of the predicessor ie SH Cup’s and Bash’s which were great and made a good few friends

T

4 minutes ago, terryh said:

TJC

Chassis with a lot of features 

I am ‘interestd’ In the PRS comps to see what is coming out of it, reading between the lines some of it good ie driving innovation, some of it not so - for various reasons.

Ive not shot any of the PRS comps but did a reasonable amount of the predicessor ie SH Cup’s and Bash’s which were great and made a good few friends

T

Cool. I shot the last SH Cup at RO. It is a bit different in format and approach as you say but for me it’s all fun and just a hobby. 

10 minutes ago, terryh said:

I’m more of a ‘stock ‘ man myself

Don't take this off track and for God's sake don't mention importing or proof, or Baldfinger will be along to delete it now he's found his true role with the Fun Police®

#worsethanBazfromtheBBS

2 hours ago, bradders said:

Don't take this off track and for God's sake don't mention importing or proof, or Baldfinger will be along to delete it now he's found his true role with the Fun Police®

#worsethanBazfromtheBBS

A cheap shot Mark.

The thread was pruned for reasons i'm not going into in public.

It was causing someone problems.

Possible solution - and this is just a suggestion is for the op to post separate thread on the import process- which I found interesting as well as the associated replies

Ive bought actions in pre ITAR and found it fairly easy

A separate thread detailing the process would be useful to all think 

17 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Possible solution - and this is just a suggestion is for the op to post separate thread on the import process- which I found interesting as well as the associated replies

Ive bought actions in pre ITAR and found it fairly easy

A separate thread detailing the process would be useful to all think 

It's a bit late for that Andy, I actually put quite a bit of time and effort in to explaining how it's done and I'm not going to waste my time in future if it runs the risk of being binned again

And after all that, a guy in Ireland posted a for sale thread yesterday selling a CZ 550 Magnum bolt, and Baldie Scissorhands immediately replies "That has to go through a RFD" when we've just been through the whole thing that it does not

It's ridiculous....bull in a china shop stuff!

2 hours ago, baldie said:

A cheap shot Mark.

The thread was pruned for reasons i'm not going into in public.

It was causing someone problems.

Especially seeing as he asked you recently to bin a whole thread just because it had not run quite the way he expected !

2 minutes ago, bradders said:

Well you're just a sh*tflinger

Practice what you preach.

Either you are opposed to overly zealous moderation......... or you are yourself an over zealous moderator ( elsewhere ) - you cannot have it both ways.

You have a habit of slagging off certain acts and then spitting out your dummy when someone comes along and points out that you have yourself committed such acts too ! Elsewhere you ban the person pointing it out. Here you ask for the thread to be deleted !!

Or become a moderator here - that way you can wield your ban hammer here as well !

1 minute ago, Breacher said:

Practice what you preach.

Either you are opposed to overly zealous moderation......... or you are yourself an over zealous moderator ( elsewhere ) - you cannot have it both ways.

You have a habit of slagging off certain acts and then spitting out your dummy when someone comes along and points out that you have yourself committed such acts too ! Elsewhere you ban the person pointing it out. Here you ask for the thread to be deleted !!

Or become a moderator here - that way you can wield your ban hammer here as well !

I've said before I'm done with you, you have a habit of dragging stuff up that is unnecessary and don't seem to contribute anything

See you around....unfortunately

1 hour ago, bradders said:

I've said before I'm done with you, you have a habit of dragging stuff up that is unnecessary and don't seem to contribute anything

See you around....unfortunately

And yet you feel the need to reply ?

As long as you preach, I am here to point out that you are not free of sin :-)

Anyway, I thought you liked a bit of banter ??

Archived