Where to buy NRA type targets

Richiew

Hi All

seen mcqeens web ages back and its not user friendly to find the targets i am looking for  , thought i had found or seen another site which was more useful so thought a few people on here would have some alternative ideas . sorry for not replying to bradders to say thanks but didnt realise a gold star from teacher was required ...... really I wasnt going to mention it  .

cheers Dalua for your reply to clear things up  

4 minutes ago, Richiew said:

Hi All

seen mcqeens web ages back and its not user friendly to find the targets i am looking for  , thought i had found or seen another site which was more useful so thought a few people on here would have some alternative ideas . sorry for not replying to bradders to say thanks but didnt realise a gold star from teacher was required ...... really I wasnt going to mention it  .

Their website has a thing on it called a "phone number"

What you do is dial this number and speak to a "person" on the other end who is very helpful

I know that sounds complicated, but I did this exact thing just before Christmas and bought 800 targets and 80,000 patches

15 hours ago, Richiew said:

Hi All

No, it's not a gold star that's required, common courtesy would be sufficient, and it's disappointing that you respond with such a childish response. 

Bradders gave you good advice.  McQueens appear to by a small-ish company and when I ordered targets last year, the phone worked very well and they were very efficient.  Their website is not great, and I agree with you on that, but selling military / warlike targets to civilians probably has some sensitivity.

If you has been more clear in what you were asking, then it would have been easier to have given you the answer you were looking for.  All IMHO of course.

Didn’t realise we have to say thanks to every post . Think I will expect lots to come from past post of useful info I’ve put on here . Just wanted a non sarcastic bit of info regarding a web that shows sizes and scoring rings as the nra web page wasn’t much help either . I was sure there was a site recommended from someone on here that I had seen but not saved on the computer . Childish comments are the best way to get through the day working in heavy industry environment and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but it’s good fun . There’s too much fawning and sucking up to certain peeps on this web so I’ll move off . 

Thanks for info from the past 

Archived