1Round MilDot range calculator

• 1 month later...

I'd do the Imperial model if you are looking to nick the US market. We shoot in all weather and wind, out to 1865 yards in MOA and MIL. Importantly, all of our spotting scopes are in MIL, which would suit this unit nicely.

Might cost you a little more in postage, though...🙂~Andrew

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The new version of Round Mil Dot calculator is finally out: https://roundmildot.com/product/roundmildot-metric-calculator-with-dope-card-sticker-a-grade/

This calculator has nothing printed on the back side: the back side is white. It comes instead with 10 back-side stickers where you can write your personal DOPE card information. If you chance ammo or the sticker wears off, you can just use the next sticker.
The sticker also has exact measures of most common targets (IPSC ja IDPA) and other objects like cars, weapons and traffic signs. The traffic signs sizes are not the same all over EU - there are links under the product description to the sources - the ones there are correct in most cases.

I also added thumb slots to the front of the calculator for better grip - this is especially useful while working with gloves.

I had a bit of trouble in finding the balance between all the suggestions I received on how to make the calculator better - I hope the new version is a good compromise and will be well received.
If you find any mistakes or have good suggestions how to make it even better please e-mail me: info@roundmildot.com
Mattias Luha

metric_2020-march.png

back-side_ENG.png

• 2 months later...

I've received my Round Mildot today and the quality is very good with nice crisp engravings and sturdy plastic material.

Service from Mattias is excellent as well.

I look forward to giving it a try when I can.