Sightron Siii 10-50x60 LRIRMOA - with extra accessories!

Hi All,

I have for sale my Sightron 10-50x60 Long Range Scope - Tactical Turrets.

Its a year old and bought brand new (I have the  original purchase receipt from Optics Warehouse for lifetime manufacturer warrantee ect ) £13. Its in near on perfect condition but its has been used for 5 shoots at Bisley so is not 'brand' new! No major dings or scuff, one tiny (and i mean tiny!) mark on the illuminated reticle nob but that all I can spot, you will need a keen eye to notice it!

Only selling as I dont do the long range shooting anymore so this is way over spec’d for what I need.

It will come in its box and all the goodies I bought to go with it…… such as!

• Sightron 10 - 50 x 60 LR IR MOA - Reticle Tactical Turrets - Matt Black.
  • Original Box
  • Sightron Sun Shade
  • Flip up dust caps front and back - Think they are both Sightron (the one with the red switch in the handle is not coming with the scope but will give the Sightron set with the sale)
  • Sightron Neoprene cover (which is so tight I dont class it as fitting but its what came with it hence the dust caps!)

The rifle, rings and bipod have all sold so just the scope to go!

Looking for offers very near to £920 posted (£900 collected) - Full insured special delivery. I prefer pick up Face to Face (Hemel Hempstead, Watford or Bisley) but happy to post if not but only once the money has cleared and on the best postage possible.

Snip20180901_1.png.441fb6fbf4ce880ff04da50351f89105.png

Archived