Drone pro

quiteman

Hi Bob, sorry for the late reply. The picture through my drone was not the best I have seen with it, don't know what it was last night but just could not seem to get a clear picture on both. I am happy with my XP50 it's a good bit of kit but as many have said before there is lots on it I don't use

Regards

Martin.

4 minutes ago, foxinmad said:

Hi Bob, sorry for the late reply. The picture through my drone was not the best I have seen with it, don't know what it was last night but just could not seem to get a clear picture on both. I am happy with my XP50 it's a good bit of kit but as many have said before there is lots on it I don't use

Regards

Martin.

No probs Martin,yep last night was one of those odd ones, I used a mates 30v for awhile before I bought a thermal and decided to buy a helion 38f because I didn't like the curtain effect in the 30v, but couldn't get one at the time ,so ended up with the 30v, couldn't run to an xp, must say it's a good bit of kit for the money and I love the no thrills simplicity. A mate's just got a helion 38f which we compared and just as a spotter the 30v definitely does an excellent job for now!!

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all,

I had a choice when I entered the NV market - drone pro or pulsar (N870) I chose the latter and its worked really well for me.

Inbuilt range finder, 3 levels of IR easy focus and mag. 

At £1400 its certainly paid for itself on the foxes - ,223 homeload 40 Grain Hornady v-max - MV 3600fps. Vithouri powder.

Interesting read above though. 

Hi Welsh Wizard, good that you're happy with your pulsar, hopefully it'll be a good reliable unit,drone pro does have its problems but I still love mine.

40grn Vmax are a good bullet, my lad uses them in his 223,very rare he gets a runner☺. I used to have them going 4100 fps in my 22-250,instant lights out.

What is the inbuilt ir on the pulsar like,range wise?

Archived