XLR chassis and 6.5mm barrel choice

Who in the UK can get me an XLR carbon chassis ?  I want to build a 6.5mm rifle , id like the barrel short if I can . 22" -24" , is there a particular 6.5 that would suit a shorter barrel ? 

My other idea was to buy a DTA but that's big money but not out of the question yet .

regards Darren

You may buy them from Vertibrae in Norway

I dont know of a UK importer

I have run down to a 20” barrel on 6.5x 47 and 22” on 6.5/284 with little loss of velocity and down range performance

I couldn't find a uk importer when I bought my 2, 

i ended up using a solid solution designs in Holland, but as Ronin says vertibrae in Norway also send to uk & are good to deal with 

You could also speak to Kyle direct in the states - he was good to deal with when I was planning a ELR 375 CT on a Barnard P Chey action for a customer that fell through (pity)

OK thanks .. its been non stop looking and guns , action , stocks for the last few days , I'm getting more confused .. I'm down to two options

1. Stiller spectre with bartlien barrel .260 and AX stock .. used rifle but nice and sub 200 rounds .. built by a very well known rifle builder (DW)

2. Borden alpine also bartlien barrel .260  but a new build ... and is source a XLR carbon myself .

question will a XLR go on the Spectre ?

oh and the first is a grand cheaper and ready to go

The spectre was actually designed to go in the old style AI chassis. The new one requires a modification to make it fit.

Its all about getting the action sat correctly for the mag to feed correctly. I dont think it would be hard to make it fit an XLR.

If its the rifle i'm thinking of, it is indeed a bargain, its done absolutely nowt.

Archived