tikka 595 in 6mmbr, started life with another member and i purchased it with just 84 rounds fired with it's then new barrel. and it produced a .174"/ 5 shot group @ 100 yards using 85 grain speer bullets with a bc of .404.

since i have had it, it's only been used on roe,munty and fox, with the odd trip out on the corn stubble. the calibre here is deer legal with the correct bullet weight and its current barrel length, but make sure you know what is needed from the rifle before using it stalking under your police force's outlook on rules.

total round count is below 500. as said I have not used it for some time.

rifle was built by Neil Mckillop.

the barrel is a pac nor 5 grove 1/9 twist on a number 3 profile. stainless.

barrel length 24"

barrel thread is a 1/2" unf thread ( no protector as it's never had one).

the trigger has been crisped to break at just below 2Lbs,

the rifle has a nice used but not abused walnut stock, (un bedded)

nice round ball fitted to the bolt for smoother bolt use but can be changed back to a normal bolt handle,

the rifle had a soft eject when i got it and as i don't rush my shooting it's still the same, means you don't loose the brass icon_smile.gif .

so here goes,

1,Bare rifle with a 3 shot mag, £650.00 plus shipping if sold on its own,

2,extras are below. can be purchased with the rifle or sold after the rifle has gone.

camo rifle slip. free.
spare metal 5 shot. £60
100 new lapua brass £70 these are in 2 50 round lapua box's.
tikka blued 1" optiloc rings and basses, £90.
ase .25 s5 mod in stainless, £150.seen less shots than the barrel has.
smart case trimmer 6mmbr £25 plus post would like this to go with the rifle.

OR £1090.00 FOR THE LOT SHIPPED, I would post the loose items and rfd the rifle and mod to your rfd.

3, there is a zeiss 4/14/44 used on a few rifles but is in good order, i think i have a untidy box somewhere for it and bikini covers,it has a couple of funny marks on the front objective but does not effect the scope from working as it should and did not effect it being used with a pvs 14 gen three add on,
it's for grabs at £450, posted or £425 if purchased with the rifle

please note: NONE OF THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE UNTIL THE RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD AND THE RIFLE PURCHASER HAS FIRST DIBS,

The rifle can be test fired here at highclere castle estate and any inspection of the bore/chamber is more than welcome.

I would rather the rifle be collected but as stated above it will be shipped to your RFD that's included in the cost's.

If your interested in the complete setup let me know,

Any questions please ask,

ps: rifle is sold as above with no come backs far to many tinkerers out there hence the price.

sorry about the picture but I will get some done soon,

Thanks

bob

sorry that's an old photo just we all know what a 595 looks like,

6mmbr.jpg

Archived