UKBRA 1000 Yard Benchrest - 25th March

mole-e30

2 hours ago, foxing2night said:

What a fantastic day that was, I even got a suntan,  don't get days like that very often at the Diggle 

????

Great shooting, Darrel. And you only pushed me into 2nd place on the X's by 1.......but I did get the highest score of the day, so I've just got to get the group sizes down (which I will...before too long) and then I can get to grips with competing in the Big Boys class!!!!! :P

On 06/04/2018 at 7:28 PM, foxing2night said:

What a fantastic day that was, I even got a suntan,  don't get days like that very often at the Diggle 

????

Very well shot Darrel, so close to breaking my UKBRA agg record as well - real shame you didn't :lol:

On 08/04/2018 at 2:24 PM, No i deer said:

And why were you not shooting Al.I noticed your name wasn't on the list.

I sold my Heavy Gun to another competitor after it won the 600yd Championship and Ive not had time to build its replacement. Im not sure how much I will shoot in this years 1000yd yet as Im still waiting for the action to arrive for my new rifle. I might shoot a customers rifle in the next comp. 

I had three customer rifles shooting last time out, Darrel did a great job of leading them all home with a win in Heavy Gun and first overall, Les Prior took his recently re-homed 'Big Dog' to 2nd Heavy Gun and 2nd overall and Simon Mearns took 1st Light Gun and 4th overall - two overall class wins and three in the top four makes me wonder if I shouldn't  just leave them to get on with it and carry the flag for me? :)B)

Archived