quality mincer

drum

You might struggle

50 minutes ago, drum said:

I'm looking to buy a mincer, can anyone point me in the right direction? Make, model etc. I've got between 2 and 3 quid to spend. Any help would be welcomed.

You might struggle with your budget

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an old Kenwood Chef for 10 quid in a junk shop 20 years ago...................still going strong, and bits still available.

RePete

Go look at weschenfelder website and buy the inox  no8 but with full stainless head from trespade in Italy... the difference young is same mincer but cast head that’s coated ...stick with full stainless 

had mine for years done lots of roe with it over years 

http://www.weschenfelder.co.uk/butchers-equipment/mincers/electric/inox-no-8-stainless-steel-electric-mincer-220-50.html

Paul

• 2 months later...

Should be able to pick up a decent Hobart for that sorta coin.  I have one head  for dogs and another complete head assembly for human food. they're pretty powerful it will turn a whole rabbit  into dog mince in around eight seconds. plenty of spares available online in UK,blades, mincer plates, ect.

• 2 months later...

I picked up one from Lidl last week for £35 and was pleasantly surprised how good it was for the money.  Not up to professional kitchen or industrial use standards but for processing the odd deer it's spot on.  It came with sausage making attachments as well as different sized stainless steel mincing  dies/cutters and some for pastry making (swirly pastry).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, VarmLR said:

I picked up one from Lidl last week for £35 and was pleasantly surprised how good it was for the money.  Not up to professional kitchen or industrial use standards but for processing the odd deer it's spot on.  It came with sausage making attachments as well as different sized stainless steel mincing  dies/cutters and some for pastry making (swirly pastry).

Brought one from Lidl in there Christmas sale, was utter rubbish, kept clogging up. Brought a Andrew James one that looked the same and is brilliant? Go figure

• 1 month later...