Alternative to H4350 for 6.5 Creedmoor

lenteped

Yes the one downside to powder that cost me £30 a kilo. I understand that source has gone forever. It meters through the Chargemaster really well with very little use of the trickler. Lovex D073.6 is filthy but if you are prepared to resize then clean (LEM machine) fairly quickly there is no problem. My ultrasonic machine is useless trying to remove the carbon and as you say Laurie you need something abrasive and a fair bit of elbow grease.

A couple of us have been experimenting with .308 at long range and it works. 155g HBC bullet travelling at 3100fps. However for competition I still use RS52 and I think the Bartlein appreciates it.

Spiker.

A couple of us spent Friday and Saturday load developing the new Hornady ELD-X bullet using H414 i a .260 Remington. What jump are you gentlemen giving this bullet? Our results were very disappointing and that is being polite.

Good and detailed experiences with the Creedmor. But I have doubts with the speed of the recommended powders. Like the RS160 and 165, not... "They're too slow for 24 barrels." What's my case?

Archived