1967spud World Headquarters is go go go

1967spud

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well a year or so on now. and over 200000 bullets on the shelf and i consider it low on stock compared to where we should be

• 1 year later...

hi all not been on latley , quick update we are up to 4500 sq feet and now have new clothing unit opening this spring , guns etc to follow 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, 1967spud said:

more good news to follow soon , we may be moving, now looking for 10k sq feeet

Stoke is cheap (in many ways..) you could relocate here and save me on p&p 😁😁

Maybe we could find an under-utilised tunnel at the back of the sett. Could be quite useful to have all Spud's stock close to paw. Better to stock up on bullets than bog rolls we thinks...

Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
"Good!" said the Badger, sitting in his hall,
"But Lead-- Hot Lead -- is master of them all."

With apologies to Kipling....

8 minutes ago, meles meles said:

Maybe we could find an under-utilised tunnel at the back of the sett. Could be quite useful to have all Spud's stock close to paw. Better to stock up on bullets than bog rolls we thinks...

Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
"Good!" said the Badger, sitting in his hall,
"But Lead-- Hot Lead -- is master of them all."

With apologies to Kipling....

Let's split the difference and get Spud to move to Buxton!  Go on, you know you want to Mark 😁

9 minutes ago, furrybean said:

Are you a Buxtonian?

Nope, Stoke.  Buxton is partway between Badger's sett and my gaff so an ideal location for Spud's new megastore

• 10 months later...

Just a quick update for those interested. We are currently now up to 4500 sq feet, with a new dedicated packing department, handling 100's or parcels daily.  Also the addition of a  Ammunition Bung with good capacity for 1000's of rounds and up to 500kgs of powder primers etc.

New stock control is slowly beihng rolled out across the website, (god i wish i  had done that from day one) so hopefully in time the ammount of back orders will be controllable and determined by you the customer. 

We have the new News letter being emailed out at least once a month, with all the latest tips, gossip, and products. 

As usual the range is expanding quicker than ever as we take on new brands with in the reloading and shooting industry. 

During these C19 times and the 3rd lock down , we are able to offer click n collect on all products for those who need pest control supplies etc. 

Stay safe. 

1 hour ago, 1967spud said:

Just a quick update for those interested. We are currently now up to 4500 sq feet, with a new dedicated packing department, handling 100's or parcels daily.  Also the addition of a  Ammunition Bung with good capacity for 1000's of rounds and up to 500kgs of powder primers etc.

New stock control is slowly beihng rolled out across the website, (god i wish i  had done that from day one) so hopefully in time the ammount of back orders will be controllable and determined by you the customer. 

We have the new News letter being emailed out at least once a month, with all the latest tips, gossip, and products. 

As usual the range is expanding quicker than ever as we take on new brands with in the reloading and shooting industry. 

During these C19 times and the 3rd lock down , we are able to offer click n collect on all products for those who need pest control supplies etc. 

Stay safe. 

👍

maximus otter