1967spud World Headquarters is go go go

1967spud

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When will you be open? Will you be entertaining the idea of reloading classes? See you soon. Good luck. Adam.

rather posh warehouse atm but we are rapidly moving that way for some time next year i want to get it right before as appoised to half arsed if you see what i mena and yes lessons are on the list as well as a possible litterey foray (ill use a spell checker) also training future staff as we speak

When will you be open? Will you be entertaining the idea of reloading classes? See you soon. Good luck. Adam.

rather posh warehouse atm but we are rapidly moving that way for some time next year i want to get it right before as appoised to half arsed if you see what i mena and yes lessons are on the list as well as a possible litterey foray (ill use a spell checker) also training futu

Does this mean I will need a van for every visit now

i will have space for trailers as well

re staff as we speak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

News updates:

nathan_bio_picture.gif?resize=273%2C300&
As from early 2017 I’m very proud and pleased to introduce our newest team member, Nathan. Nathan comes from a non shooting background but with a varied career in both retail and customer services. His contact details will be confirmed in due course when he has settled in. He will be handling new projects for 1967spud Reloading (of which there are a few and one major big one) and main day to day operations.

With Nathan coming on board this will free up more time to allow me to continue writing articles for Rifle Shooter magazine and also restart doing more You Tube videos. (suggestions accepted).

The website is now bigger, better, faster and more secure with our very own dedicated servers, hopefully this will make the experience more enjoyable and a lot quicker to surf.