9 hours ago, ROBERTO said:

BONJOUR JE SUIS INTERESER PAR VOTRE MACHINE COMMENTAIRE JE PEUT FAIRE POUR VOUS COMMANDER UNE PIECE AINSI QUE DES PLATEAUX SUPLEMENTAIREX?

CORDIALEMENTS VOTRES

ROBERTO

HELLO I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR MACHINE COMMENT I CAN DO TO ORDER YOU A PART AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL TRAYS?

CORDIALLY YOURS

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FWIW - I recently purchased the torch upgrade bracket from Lubo and can confirm that it is a huge improvement. Much more solid and easily adjustable. Hope this helps! 

• 5 months later...

It is very good for the money, I like the mods he did for the torch clamp (I have the old one and it never worked, just had the make my own). He has a face book page Reloader Brass Annealer.

also worth a look is https://caselife.co.uk

for inductive type maybe -

https://www.mgnz-makes.com/

Fluxeon Annie 

Also there is a South African company who are looking to start importing soon called Quick Anneal that will hopefully be a reasonable price. See them on YouTube 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello raptor calls

What will the cost be for the complete set up for annealing cases from .17 Remington right up to .300 WIN mag  &  9.3 x 64  and all the rest in between , and say three different case stands to cover all calibres too, this can also incude a drop tray for finished cases underneath !  Can you also list what is included with the full kit Please. Thank you.

Can you contact me by my private email if we can strike up a lucrative trade deal and advertise these on the web ?

Regards

Steve

11 hours ago, longrangesniper1953 said:

Hello raptor calls

What will the cost be for the complete set up for annealing cases from .17 Remington right up to .300 WIN mag  &  9.3 x 64  and all the rest in between , and say three different case stands to cover all calibres too, this can also incude a drop tray for finished cases underneath !  Can you also list what is included with the full kit Please. Thank you.

Can you contact me by my private email if we can strike up a lucrative trade deal and advertise these on the web ?

Regards

Steve

Please, PM me for a quote! I was not able to send you a message for some reason.

• 2 months later...

Just had to replace my gosystem fine flame brass torch after a couple of scary flare ups and it not shutting off!  Has anyone else experienced this at all?  Also, I can't seem to buy the blue map gas cylinders on amazon any more which I usually use, just the yellow Mapp gas plus...not sure of the difference...are these ok for the annealer use?  Not sure of the flame temp, but with the blue bottles, it worked out at just over 4 seconds for my creedmoor brass

2 hours ago, VarmLR said:

Just had to replace my gosystem fine flame brass torch after a couple of scary flare ups and it not shutting off!  Has anyone else experienced this at all?  Also, I can't seem to buy the blue map gas cylinders on amazon any more which I usually use, just the yellow Mapp gas plus...not sure of the difference...are these ok for the annealer use?  Not sure of the flame temp, but with the blue bottles, it worked out at just over 4 seconds for my creedmoor brass

Blue Bottles are Propane.

Yellow bottles are a mix with added Acetalyne (If i recall correctly)  MUCH HOTTER FLAME

Blue bottle Amazon  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Propane-Bottle-Disposable-Cylinder-plumbers/dp/B07D5KQDXK/ref=asc_df_B07D5KQDXK/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=344153295811&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=849642966969292152&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006943&hvtargid=pla-700619512783&psc=1

Blue & Yellow available from screwfix, aswell as numuros other places.