Northern Ireland F Class clubs?

Foxes

Hi Folks,

Im new to the board, so please be nice. :)

I firstly want to say hello and then ask if anyone knows of any clubs in Northern Ireland that practice and competes in F Class.

I have tried reaching out to a few of the clubs, but so far I’ve had no luck in finding a club that activity promote or competes. Most clubs support rifle shooting, but only at a sporting level to 100 – 300 yards.

Any help or a push in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

try comber rc or the nra - most target clubs organise range days to the two military ranges(600mts) and this is where all the big comps are held mostly ballykinler, and will have to submit your membership details for you to be photographed and admitted to the range. there are a few open practice days you could attend, i was at the one before the irish open i think it was £10. were lucky in the fact my local club in tyrone has its own approved 600mtr range and we shoot every two weeks.

try comber rc or the nra - most target clubs organise range days to the two military ranges(600mts) and this is where all the big comps are held mostly ballykinler, and will have to submit your membership details for you to be photographed and admitted to the range. there are a few open practice days you could attend, i was at the one before the irish open i think it was £10. were lucky in the fact my local club in tyrone has its own approved 600mtr range and we shoot every two weeks.

Thanks Buddy.223

I'll have to drop them a wee email :)

Archived