Tenebraex

Jr fixit

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread updated,sorry if I haven't replied to your Pm straight away,I do move away from the pc at times. :D What went from being a simple purchase for myself,I must have spent 10 hours compiling,changing and adding to the order.

Right Gents,quick update,order has been placed and paid for,Srvet I have paid yours,as I hadn't received it and I wanted to place the order today as I won't have time tomorrow.

The two guys that have asked for NXS bits,I have asked Josh if we can tag them on but I would need details of what you want and payment sharpish if he says yes.

Please see invoice receipt below.Its out of my hands now for a bit but fingers crossed I will be contacting you all in a few weeks.

Atb

Steve

1d7a845a9126e4a73f7cf856c6daaf9e_zpsuzkn

Thats what to expect, the only saving you could have made is not to go for express shipping as ParcelFarce charge £5.00 extra to process it but don't deliver it any quicker because they hold it until the charges are paid.

Let us know when you've worked out the extra payment and postage costs so that we can forward payment.

It just seems a lot for such low value items.Take you for example John,your order cost was 65 pounds,if we split it 11 ways it works out at 23.81 each.I'm not sure thats fair.Is it better to split it pro rata?

If people can let me know what they would like to do,then I can sort it out.

By my calcs duty excluding onwards postage works out as; (rounded up to £263)

Ubique £44.44

MJR £43.92

Orka, mikeroz,Srvet, £29.62 each.

Shuggy, Sako243, John MH, Scotch Egg, 243Dan, £14.81 each

and £11.71, the difference is obviously you JR fixit which is irrelevant as you won't be paying yourself.

In truth for all the effort you've put in for what is the smallest order we should be paying your duties for you.

Thanks for working that out Mike,I'm happy to pay for my own.I just feel a bit guilty everyones having to pay more.I've paid the charge anyway so hopefully I will get the package on Monday and can get it all split up and posted out to you all.

If you all would like to pm me your details.

At least we did discuss the possibility of getting stung for import duty and VAT early on in this thread, so it shouldn't have come as a massive surprise to anyone. I'll PM you my details tonight.

At least we did discuss the possibility of getting stung for import duty and VAT early on in this thread, so it shouldn't have come as a massive surprise to anyone. I'll PM you my details tonight.

Exactly, it was always a real possibility, happy with pro rata seems the only way. Let us know postage and I'm sure the rest will follow

Archived