NEW ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL UK SERVICE CENTRE

Admin 0A

NEW ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL UK SERVICE CENTRE, VALKYRIE RIFLES

Accuracy International are pleased to announce that following in-depth factory training, Yorkshire based Valkyrie Rifles has been appointed the UK’s first Accuracy International Approved Service Centre. Run by gunsmith and medal winning marksman, David Wylde, the company has fully equipped facilities to provide law enforcement and civilian users with factory standard spares, service, and repair for all Accuracy International rifles.

Is mike norris still providing this "approved" service?

It's says first so I guess he never did.

Well done Dave hope it furthers your success, I get you a half next time I make Canadian pavilion

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes. The phone hasn't stopped ringing all day !

The purpose of this thread was/is to state the current situation, and its this.

I am the FIRST, Factory trained and approved by the factory, service centre in the UK. There will be no others, nor has there been any previously. Its a complete first for AI.

This has nothing to do with Sporting Services as they are not a service centre, they are AI products distributor. What I,m doing will not affect them or their business.

I now have in place a full inventory of spares to service any AI rifle. I also have all the factory tooling etc.

This is a great honour and I,m very proud indeed that AI thought me worthy of the job .

They are a wonderful company with a fantastic product, and its a real breath of fresh air to be working with them.

I firmly believe that everyone , once in their life has a real piece of good fortune.

This is mine. :)

I am slightly surprised by the thought of an AI actually breaking and requiring a service centre! But in all seriousness - well done. It is quite a coup to become the service centre in the home market of an amazing brand like AI.

I had a couple of questions. Would 'parts' also extend to barrels, or would that stay with Sporting Services? I also wondered if the knowledge transfer had been two-way. I understand that AI are moving to Cerakote and I wondered if Dave had shared some of his painting-fu with AI?

Well done Dave

I looked at doing the one day armourers course a few years ago but due to family issues at the time, couldn't.

I am slightly surprised by the thought of an AI actually breaking and requiring a service centre! But in all seriousness - well done. It is quite a coup to become the service centre in the home market of an amazing brand like AI.

I had a couple of questions. Would 'parts' also extend to barrels, or would that stay with Sporting Services? I also wondered if the knowledge transfer had been two-way. I understand that AI are moving to Cerakote and I wondered if Dave had shared some of his painting-fu with AI?

Any parts that a rifle requires due to wear and tear, or as part of a service will be supplied.

Any other information regarding knowledge, or the company is confidential and will not be discussed I,m afraid.

Any parts that a rifle requires due to wear and tear, or as part of a service will be supplied.

Any other information regarding knowledge, or the company is confidential and will not be discussed I,m afraid.

Of course, you don't want to be taken back into that boardroom, do you? :lol:

Archived