NORTH LONDON RIFLE CLUB : 2015 Autumn Meeting F/TR & F OPEN

Eagernoskill

NORTH LONDON RIFLE CLUB : 2015 Autumn Meeting F/TR & F OPEN : 10 and 11 October 2015

The NLRC is holding its F-Class Championships on Saturday the 10th of October and Sunday the 11th of October 2015 starting at 13.30 hours

Included is a F-CLASS division for both FTR and OPEN classes that is an OPEN competition (i.e. you do not have to be a member of NLRC to participate)

We have moved the NLRC Open champs to be after the Europeans held in September.

It is held on the SAT PM and SUN AM to allow the participants opportunity to travel back and forth on the weekend.

Completed entry forms and entry fees must be received by the closing date : Friday 8th October 2015

Shooting may be 3 per firing point to keep costs down with a healthy round count of 122 + Blow offs.

Total Entry cost £80

NLRC has some of the top F-Class shooters in the UK and you will have chance to shoot alongside some of the best.

This meeting is Open for F-Class with an enjoyable shooting programme, a friendly atmosphere and excellent hospitality. Every effort has been made to manage costs and members are encouraged to make a full entry to help maximise use of targets.

There is much to learn from them - great membership. They are generous with the knowledge and happy to engage any fellow shooters.

ROUND COUNT

Sat PM : 66 (2+20) at 300 / 500 / 600

Sun AM : 56 (2+15) at 900 / 1000 + (2+20) at 1000

TOTAL : 122

STAGES / ROUND COUNT / COSTS

See Entry Form

DINNER

Saturday Championship dinner (two courses) £22.00 (it only the best food on camp and for 20 miles!)

SUMMARY

It does look good on any FAC application to participate in some competitions outside of your own club - so here is a great chance!

If some small clubs want to use the event as a side by side for their own prizes they are most welcome.

Please find the match brochure and entry forms attached

Regards

TIM STEWART

F-Class Captain NLRC

I cant attached the files for some reason

PM me or mail me on fclass@nlrc.org for the entry form and brochure

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Just a reminder / bump

The NLRC Champs on this coming weekend

SAT 10 October PM 300/500/600 (+- 70 Rounds including B/O)

and

SUN 11 October AM 900 / 1000 (+- 60 Rounds including B/O)

Hi Craig

You can enter each part separately if you can only shoot one day

Regards

Tim Stewart

0777 077 1727

Archived