British made Annealing Machine

gunnery

Hi All after supplying a few Annealing machines to forum members I have had feed back from a few members who have made valued suggestion on how to improve on design so taking these points on board I have now added them in to the design

1 suggestion from a member was to add a upstand at the back of machine so when not in use they could store gas bottle and flexi pipe and supply cable this as now been added see photo thanks

2 another member suggested adding non slip rubber feet this as now been added thanks

all members who have received there machines where delighted with the way they operated faultlessly and easy to adjust the torch,wheels etc

after several test made with 6.5 284 brass I am finding without wheel change the machine will anneal from 6ppc 6br through to 6.5 284 brass

thanks for all the suggestions made from members

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunnery,

It's looking good. I'd be needing to use the machine for 338 as well as 308/260 cases, am I correct in assuming that it would need a change of feed wheel(s)?

Could you let me know the prices involved in a machine and any extra wheel (if needed). PM me if you prefer.

Cheers

Just seen this. Which is a shame as I'd already precured an annealezz machine.

Huge kudos to you one for a cracking design and two for actually producing them for retail.

Well done Stirling work sir. No need for luck the product speaks volumes in itself.

Ps if I ever set mine on fire or club handed brake it, I know where I'll be coming

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all I have had a few enquiries about deliveries leading up to Xmas all I can say is if anyone is thinking about a machine coming up to Xmas get the order in now thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Gunnery, just found this video. Well done you Sir. Looked at some of the threads on here for a while as someone said unfortunately they didn't come to anything. I'd be up for one, if your still turning them out.

PS. If you've a bit of spare time over the hols, how about a powered Dillon 650? LOL. :lol:

Please PM with the details. JP.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one of my Annealing Machines all ready built up ready to go next day delivery this machine will do cases from 6mmbr through to 6.5 x 284 comes complete and ready to go you just need the gas bottle coleman gas or map gas PM me if intrested thanks

Hi Bob who is Gaz ? you must be mixed up with another Annealing machine not one of mine there is no timer needed on my machine only one control and that is to control revolution of index wheels

Hi Bob who is Gaz ? you must be mixed up with another Annealing machine not one of mine there is no timer needed on my machine only one control and that is to control revolution of index wheels

Hi G

Sorry I was looking at 2 forums to try and sort mine out, I will just keep saving up the funds and get one, or just send my brass to be done got me,

Yours looks like a cracking bit of kit, all I wanted was one for the 20 tac and 6 br brass ,seems silly now as the br has only seen 480 shots so they don't get to much stick,

Bob

Got the machine today and already put 150 cases through it. Very easy to set up and easy to control. Made very sturdy and well thought out. Very please with it, thanks Barry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Barry, please could you confirm whether this could be set to work with .22 hornet and .17 hornet brass (both quite small). If so I'm very interested so please pm me a price and any delivery info. Good work and well done on a bit of 'cottage industry'- you can't beat that! (I make my own digital add-ons for myself and friends that give the dedicated digi-sights like the 870 a good run for the money).

Archived