.17 Remington Fireball - cases or loaded ammo needed

force64

Hi there

Having trouble getting hold of cases and ammo for new rifle.

Anyone have anything.

Cheers

Andy

Andy,

Maybe an option for you, If you have the 17 Fireball full length die then I have loads of 20 Vartarg brass formed from 223 brass. Which I believe will work for you, even got the form dies if you fancy doing it yourself.

All prepped, annealed, neck turned etc etc.

PM me if interested

Steve

I have forming die on the shelf

Mark,

Thanks. Andy posted the original message on my behalf as I have had trouble joining UKV due to my mail domains. I'll give you a call tomorrow about the what and how.....and the how much :)

Regards

Mark

ok givbe us a bell tomoz evening i ahve more chicks arriving tomoz

Big thanks to Spud for advice and assistance on this. Just need to see how challenging it is to turn 223 into 17 once the dies arrive.

Regards

Mark

Hi

I have some factory ammo and some new brass. I love the 17 FB but hate the gun I have so swapping it for a Tikka Varmint. But this is not available in 17 FB so moving to a 204. I also have around 200 25 gr VMax heads.

Drop me a PM if interested

Cheers

Pip

Hi

I have some factory ammo and some new brass. I love the 17 FB but hate the gun I have so swapping it for a Tikka Varmint. But this is not available in 17 FB so moving to a 204. I also have around 200 25 gr VMax heads.

Drop me a PM if interested

Cheers

Pip

But you could buy my cooper which is a grade above a sako in the for sale section.

Archived