F class team training at Bisley

Montey

A big thank you to Tim Stuart for putting on the course this week end I've learnt more about wind reading and shooting F class this wk end than ever before. Tim and other members of the GB team gave up thier time for nothing to help improve our performance. Any one interested in attending some of the best training in shooting F open or FTR look at the F class web site for Tims contact details. You don't need a Fclass rig too take part so do your selfs a faver and get some of the best long rang shooters in the world coaching you.

Hi Montey

Was my pleasure - we adapted the events due to numbers and some Target challenges

But it was really good weather and wind to facilitate the learning in incremental portions.

I could really see a noticeable improvement in all attendees group size, wind calls and plotting skills.

I think the Hard Science" of wind reading and the way or brains ambush us all on the Firing Point was the single biggest "ping" moment for you all.

We need more people - so bring "fresh meat" next time and you can stand there like a "Original"

;)

Tim

• 1 year later...

Archived