Midway UK now Brownells

MrCetrizine

I wonder how long this will last,i can't see the UK agent being too chuffed at being side stepped.this is from Brownells site.

Part 2: Brownells European websites

Weve designed websites in several European markets to make doing business with us internationally a much easier process. Not only is there a Brownells website dedicated to these countries, with the local language and currency, but there is also a Brownells representative locally that help you with any need.

Customers in these countries should direct all orders through the local website or representative.

www.brownells.no (Norway)

www.brownells.es (Spain)

www.brownells.it (Italy)

www.brownells.co.uk (UK)

Thanks Mark

i was just about to do the same, its a bit of a relief :D

lets hope it doesnt get changed by Brownells Uk

I think everyone carries on as normal, and if it comes to it everyone should tell the US side they don't wish to deal with a middleman but want to continue dealing direct.

I can't see it being much of a problem

Wouldn't it be fun if it was as easy as clicking a mouse to buy a new barrel for £27.http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/barrel-parts/rifle-barrels/barrel-blue-prod11011.aspx?avs|Cartridge_1=AFF_22 Long Rifle I was looking for a cheap .22 blank or liner but they don't seem to list them now.

Point taken- though you might have rather more hoops to jump through if you want a sound moderator/supressor for it (used to be $200 AFT paperwork,too-though I don't know every state nuance in legalities currently!)

Ownership/purchase of rifles is generally easier,agreed.

gbal

Archived