Col

Bet you didn`t think that a photo of a sapling would cause so much controversy ;)

Each to their own I say ;)

WSM

hi WSM

all i can say is it was a one shot kill, and we did exactly what the land owner asked of us.

now if that is wrong, guilty as charged ;););)

ATB

Colin ;)

Guest A-max
PS A-Max Since when has a Yorkshire man been a soft southerner? ;) Soft yes, but no southerner. ;)

South of Gretna, SOUTHENER!!!! ;)

I have to say I Agree with A-Max (don’t faint A-max) ;) as small openings in the body as possible is standard practice for extraction, in fact I thought some of the openings were rather large and would have put smaller cuts in if I were doing the gralloch. :P

Did you do that one Colin? ;)

NO NO I am only jesting Mate. don’t bite my head off like Andy's was. ;);)

B-b

PS A-Max Since when has a Yorkshire man been a soft southerner? ;) Soft yes, but no southerner. ;)

Nearly forgot well done Colin and atom. ;)

hi bambi basher all the deer in the frame have slit throats the one in question had only been dead a couple of hours i showed the guy who showed you how to grallech allways used to leave pluck in different now everybody slices um wide open reckon most folk like to pull trigger not fond of getting blood on their hands cheers the tiny atom

Guest The Equaliser
There bungee Roe Deer not Red Deer lmao they dont need dragging. You`d fit two of those into a Roe sack and wang the other fecker over your shoulder then there`s no need to worry about contaminating either. I presume you own Roe sacks??

As for guy`s who self proclaim there expertise from years of service are often the very fecker`s who masqurade has "Real Deals" often acting hard amongst the begginers..

I tell you what Col i worked building a Police station some time ago does this mean im a Police man,

Just because you work for a certain body dont mean that your qualified or experienced to do the job.

I`ll tell you another thing COL that Level 2 mean`s jam doughnut all and thats a fact..

I know a guy who has his level two and never even shot or Gralloched a Deer the same guy is that unfit he cant even stalk the fecker`s,lol so that qualification`s and experince for thee..

Think i`ll get my half x one of thos fancy jackets,lol..

Can you not reply Vim without using the F inference its in all your postings?????????????

Guest The Equaliser
the deer in the frame was done proffesionally matey asophegus tied off and pulled through the diaghragm its called a field gralloch a hole bless you atom

And Done correctly to I might add the other two would cut from anus to sternum are now not accepted methods of carring out a gralloch . Only the green viscera removed with the smallest incision to be carried out in the field and the rest of the prep now has to be carried out in a proper prep environment such as a game larder if and i repeat if the carcass is ti be introduced into the food chain.

Sorry Vim the right carcass outlined is the correct way ;)

Kind Regards

Stu

Oh dear,

one asks a simple question in a reply to a good starting post - "was the damage as bad as the landowner inferred" and I get a chilly reply.

Personally, I care not one jot if you shot a dozen on the ground if one tree suffered damage or half an acre of thicket.

Hey ho, each to his own ;)

Oh and WELL DONE Atom, you must be on your ground 24hrs a day, amazing dedication to keep all the deer from feeding, every credit matey ;)

Now may we please return to normality or am I missing something?

Guest The Equaliser
And Done correctly to I might add the other two would cut from anus to sternum are now not accepted methods of carring out a gralloch . Only the green viscera removed with the smallest incision to be carried out in the field and the rest of the prep now has to be carried out in a proper prep environment such as a game larder if and i repeat if the carcass is ti be introduced into the food chain.

Sorry Vim the right carcass outlined is the correct way ;)

FSA regulations not mine ;)

Kind Regards

Stu

So tell me Liquidiser when i remove ospharagus wind pipe and all the rest of the intestine`s aswell as anus udder/penis in the field its incorrect??

All done with an incision a foot long upto the rib cage and a small 4 inch cut in the upper neck its the wrong practise??

I`ll tell the game dealer that next time he request`s a fully emptied and hosed out carcass on collection.

Anyway stu go practise your Knots you bungee gay sailor boy,lmao..

Anymore picture Col. theeehee

Guest The Equaliser
So tell me Liquidiser when i remove ospharagus wind pipe and all the rest of the intestine`s aswell as anus udder/penis in the field its incorrect??

All done with an incision a foot long upto the rib cage and a small 4 inch cut in the upper neck its the wrong practise??

I`ll tell the game dealer that next time he request`s a fully emptied and hosed out carcass on collection.

Anyway stu go practise your Knots you bungee gay sailor boy,lmao..

Anymore picture Col. theeehee

You dont hose it out internally with water as well do you vim?

Naughty Naughty Only fit for the dogs if you do that my friend or to be put into a liquidiser ;)

Did your friend and mentor David show you that then?

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Send me your email address by P.M panshine and I will send you the full DSC1 and Lantra notes on the requirements set by the FSA

Should anyone else req them I will be pleased to send the attachment.

Kind regards

Stu

Just before things get out of hand, may I remind you all of the post by Kip 270, who moderates the General discussion Forum, an apt reminder:

Well with recent events on our old site going into slanging matches, i would like to remind ALL MEMBERS that this is a Forum for all, and constructive criticism will be tolerated, but direct arguments on Open Forums will be swiftly dealt with. If anyone has anything to say please use the PM facility to do this.

We do not want to turn this Great site into a nanny site where you feel you cannot have your two penneths worth, but please keep it civil.

This is a Varminting site, and we are here because of our shared interests in Shooting, no matter what discipline, so lets enjoy all the hard work Martyn/Spencer and Gary have done for us, and show other shooting forums how it should be done.

I echo this sentiment, if you don't comply, offenders will be dealt with.

No threat meant to cause offence in any way.

Just a friendly warning,,,,,for now.

Perhaps someone would care to start a fresh post on the emotive subject of Damage and maybe one on methods of Gralloching.

Please keep it civil, last warning.

yes guys , please oh please keep it civil , nothing wrong with a hearty debate but if it becomes very emotive please PM each other!!

As andy mass says if it gets out of order im very sorry it will be dealt with and i shall back andy up 100% on his decision.....

So please keep it civil and interesting as it was before...........

All the best..............

RAY.................. ;) ;)

Archived