which ballistic tool ?

hi folks , just a quickie , want to know if there are ballistic calculator which has the ability to show range increments as every 5 or 10 yards ?

i used to use the 'Big Game Info' external calculator but that doesn't exsist any more ! i dont mind paying for one either ! i dont have an iphone or tablet or anything - might have to get one so i can take into field ! only reason is iv switched bullets 75 Amax(BC is 420 odd) to 77SMK (BC is 370 odd)

thanks in advance peoples ! :-)

Look in the for sale section for Strongshot. These are tables specific to your load. You will need to supply accurate data, MV, temp range etc and then the table is made specifically for that rifle/load combination. No table, no batteries and very accurate.

thanks every1 , new i could count on yall lol X

Biggameinfo is a big loss, try jbm ballistics , you can set the distance increments yourself

http://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmtraj-5.1.cgi

thanks for the heads up , just printed out my dope out to 1000 - JUST in case ! lol that'd be nice eh ! one thing im not sure on is i used to work in clicks ! now its in MOA . im not sure on that ! ill start another post !

Biggameinfo is a big loss, try jbm ballistics , you can set the distance increments yourself

http://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmtraj-5.1.cgi

thanks for the heads up , just printed out my dope out to 1000 - JUST in case ! lol that'd be nice eh ! one thing im not sure on is i used to work in clicks ! now its in MOA . im not sure on that ! ill start another post !

Kestrel have a great offer on at the minute ;)

i might have to get another i ruined my screen on my 4ooonv , was in the pouch on my assualt vest ! positioned slightly wrong damn ! not sure if you can get them fixed either ... cheers tim..

double post - bugger !

Archived