I don't proclaim to be computer savvy, but have just changed my old computer running windows XP to a new one running Windows 7, put all my info off old computer on an external hard drive and copied it across.

Unfortunately my exbal programme hasn't copied across - like exbal for producing hard ballistic data sheets.

Found this site on the web for a free copy of exbal - is this safe to run/download or should I be cautious?

http://www.winsite.com/exbal/exbal+ballistic+calculator/

Suggestions and advice please!

regards Grouse

be wary with perry systems although this is where i originally bought exbal from yrs ago, when my pda was robbed i went on the site and bought a new copy money went out through paypal but did not receive anything from them and by the time i had waited when i tried reclaim my money back i had gone over the certain amount of days given before you can claim.

I even tried emailing perry systems but no joy.

Richard i may have a copy on one of my hard drives if it works thats another thing but you will have wait till i get home on or after 20th nov for me to check.

Mick

be wary with perry systems although this is where i originally bought exbal from yrs ago, when my pda was robbed i went on the site and bought a new copy money went out through paypal but did not receive anything from them and by the time i had waited when i tried reclaim my money back i had gone over the certain amount of days given before you can claim.

I even tried emailing perry systems but no joy.

Richard i may have a copy on one of my hard drives if it works thats another thing but you will have wait till i get home on or after 20th nov for me to check.

Mick

Give me a shout when your back Mick - think I am sorted now with exbal?

Regards Grouse

Archived