Hello out again on my own as i have a friend under my wing.This morning was nice i was 5min's fae the house whare i sat & waited on the roe come out the wood not mine pitty but i have the field & get 1 or 2.I take what is out in season & got this fellow 112m 22.250 55g v-max.

Picture789.jpg

Picture788.jpg

Picture791.jpg

Hello & cheer's all.Northernchris dont take it wrong but why you alway's want to know my location?.I know you know Angus area i think.I know it's a biggish area but you seem to want to know my location :angry: .I dont tell any1 even local as we get people trying to go in under you & iv had a few prob's with this so dont take my question directed at you as iv been taken a fool with being nice before by local's.

Guest northernchris

A-max chill mate :angry::blink:

I am interested roughly where you are ,i worked full time controling deer and rabbits on Kinordy estate near Kirri.Trust me when i say i have no interset in going near yours or anyone elses ground for that matter not when i have access to over 25,000 acres in Perthshire alone. :lol:

Guest northernchris

I have access to Fallow near Dunkeld ;) What sort of beast are you after???

BUT how do i know you wont go behind MY BACK on my ground??????????????????? In this day and age it comes down to trust.

I can sort the Fallow out for you with just one phone call,as for cost for a good head £115-£150 MAX cull heads £60-£70 MAX,the venison will go back to the estate but can be bought as a whole for dealer ingoing price.

Oh an what other species are you after??? I have muntjac of my own and access to chinkys if you are interseted?????????

Chris

Northernchris know what you mean with trust but i can be iv made a couple of friend's through these sit's & sure foxhunter will speak for me i done 2 of his level2 stalk's & made a good geordie mate & another up next week from another site.I love deer head's as i admire the work they have had to do over the month's to grow them little & large but not a trophy hunter.Roe is my passion & very lucky to manage a wee bit local ground with top class buck's.I would be happy with a cull buck or doe's & a carcase or 2 as i make mince/burger's etc & butcher my own.I am after CWD/MUNTY/SIKA but slow down fallow at dunkeld would do for start cheer's.Here's me in 1994 did 3yrs at collage as a keeper then i struggled to obtain fultime work been screwed over a few time's.I have a vast amount of stalking experiance from hill to lowland as a stalker with guest's have meet some of the richest people in britain & powerful people & enjoy the company of other's with the same interest as it's my life form stalking/foxing/terrier work/traping etc & i prefere taking my brother/mate/partner etc out but my brother now go's alone now so only a mate under wing to get going & my partner who wish to get a gold with me should of let her shoot this 1 but kid's etc.

Hello & cheer's the dog is patterdale bitch that i hope to use for foxes etc but she's only 7month's & realy little but look's bigger in pic.I have thought about selling her as unfortunatly got paidoff as a keeper & dont need her but she's no trouble realy.I got her fae Deeside area.

Archived