Thanks Joe

tisme

Is that Howa based?

Make sure whoever has made the gun has left enough clearance bettween the barrel and inlet, one of the guys in the states had a problem with clearance on a laminate stock due to the flex on recoil and barrel touching the stock.....

Easy fix, but it affected accuracy till resolved.

Looking freaking awesome mate!! i got the same stock but with ftr forend! hey where did you get the benchrest from? I am looking for one.

Brian fox has just got some in.

Ta

Is that Howa based?

Make sure whoever has made the gun has left enough clearance bettween the barrel and inlet, one of the guys in the states had a problem with clearance on a laminate stock due to the flex on recoil and barrel touching the stock.....

Easy fix, but it affected accuracy till resolved.

Yep Howa 1500 .308

It shot fine in the old stock but does seem to flex more now but not shot it yet. How did he fix it?

Ta

• 2 years later...

Hi

The bottom metal is just a trigger guard from Joe west it came with the stock. I bedded it and fitting a single shot sledge at the same time. The barrel was fitted by Paddy Dane on here and has now done over 6000 rounds and still gets in the top 4 or 5 in the Dorset riflemen's FRT comp. Hope this helps

No I bought a couple from the states then found Brian fox does some that will do. None of them fit perfect you need to bed them onto the stock.

Archived