Best Practice Event to be held in Cumbria on September 21st or 22nd 2013

I have posted this on behalf of Alastair.

Please find details attached about a forth coming one day Best Practice Event to be held in Cumbria on September 21st or 22nd 2013,feel free to forward this to anyone else who you think may be interested in attending.

If you have any questions please contact me on northwest@thedeerinitiative.co.uk

The cost of this day is £60.00

Best Wishes

Alastair Boston

North of England Deer Liaison Officer

Marksmanship BP.pdf

I can add that I've already attended a session with Bradley (http://www.prosportingsolutions.com/) and it was excellent. A good reminder of the basics I was taught a long time ago and a firm prompt to lose some of the sloppy habits I have developed in recent times. I hope to catch up with Bradley for another session soon.

Regards

JCS

Guys,

the course is being hosted by the Deer Initiative and BDS North West Region.

This is the second set of two, one day courses we have arranged (I say we because im part of the BDS NW committee)

I have attended one of the days courses last time and I learned a great deal, what John says is correct, it will tighten up sloppiness and bad habits and help you shoot better from all positions.

I have to say that I know Brad and have shot with him before, so I am biased.

I guarantee everyone who attends, will learn something useful to take away with them.

It isnt expensive when you consider Brads provenance.

If your interested, please contact Alistair on the above e-mail address or mobile number ASAP, places are going fast and they're limited.

£60 isn't expensive at all when you consider all the future progress it can give you. Just imagine the wear on your £400 goretex when you're on your hands and knees under the plantation following the dog to a poorly shot deer, or the expense getting the next kitchen-pass from your wife because you were 4 hours late getting home, busy finding this deer as you were...

Guys,

the course is being hosted by the Deer Initiative and BDS North West Region.

This is the second set of two, one day courses we have arranged (I say we because im part of the BDS NW committee)

I have attended one of the days courses last time and I learned a great deal, what John says is correct, it will tighten up sloppiness and bad habits and help you shoot better from all positions.

I have to say that I know Brad and have shot with him before, so I am biased.

I guarantee everyone who attends, will learn something useful to take away with them.

It isnt expensive when you consider Brads provenance.

If your interested, please contact Alistair on the above e-mail address or mobile number ASAP, places are going fast and they're limited.

I've been on BDS 'expert' days where the self-styled experts were anything but.

So..............I think what's signally wrong with the flyer at the head of this thread is that it doesn't mention Brad or the fact that his life as a professional Highland stalker, coupled with his 'other' background as a Royal Marines Commando sniper probably makes him someone worth listening to on the topics listed.

If this day is different to normal BDS fayre, and if it's Brad it is, I'd recommend that you shout that part of the message a little louder :) .

Matt

theres a larger advert on the Stalking Directory for this.

Its the second weekend training course we have arranged using Brad in our area.

Your correct, it isnt run like any other BDS course, its practical, to the point and delivered succinctly and accurately by a man with provenance....

Im part of the organisation "team" for this, there arn't that many places left.

Archived