2013 F-Class World Championship

dannyt

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advanced party already arrived, the rest of us are going out on the 10th and 15th.

Looking forwards to it, though hope I don't suffer from altitude sickness as were a mile above SL :D

Can anybody just walk in like an open championship or there are minimum qualifying scores like ISSF competitions ?

for the team shoots you have to qualify but as an individual you can just enter the world championship shoot , there will be a lot of Rutland teams made up of friends and shooting buddies shooting at the same course of fire as the international teams .

hope I don't suffer from altitude sickness as were a mile above SL :D

Don't worry, old geezers are less prone than whippersnappers and there's no correlation to fitness.

:P:lol:

Good luck, do well!

Good luck to all the GB Team members in Raton , Keep us up to date with things .

PS don't turn your back on Toney Marsh some thing bad may happen

I will keep my eye on him lol

I will re introduce him to the lady at the lights in Raton that will dampen his spirits.

Cheers

Dave

Well after Golf, Tennis, Cricket, Cycling, Rugby, wouldn't it be grand to see Rifle Shooting on the list of this year's GB sporting success along side them.Good luck chaps.

Let's not forget clay shooting!!! Sporting, Fitasc, Olympic double trap, etc...

Shame I am not British! :(

I feel this needs more explanation... (and pictures, if available) ;)

No pictures would be available lol as she was so grossly huge you wouldn't fit here in the frame!!!!!!

The only woman I've ever seen sitting in a chair and her sides spilled over the side of the chair and touched the floor!!!!

Enough to dampen any mans enthusiasm.

Cheers

Dave

Emails going around at the moment are saying its pissing down over in Raton and the wettest its ever been. On a good note though it might just keep the dust levels down.

Can't wait to get over there and start putting lead down range with the rest of the lads.

For us guys going from the North West, the party starts 4am Saturday morning with a quick trip to Manchester.

Cheers - Rich

We're used to the rain! It may work to our advantage?

The Yanks may well get phased by it!

I'm heading to Bisley this afternoon and staying in the North London rifle club.

7 of us are then getting a mini bus to Heathrow in the morning.

Looking forward to getting out there.

Darren emailed me to say our stash of stuff from last year had survived the winter in a cabin ok!

Good luck to all and hope we bring home some medals.

Dave

Archived