My lucky Larsen

Have been trapping for a while this year and had some good success.

I moved the crow version on Thursday and got 3 in the day. Went yesterday and found this;

Harrogate-20130517-00511.jpg

Now thats a first for me. I am pretty sure someone isnt pratting me about because there are no boot prints that arent mine.

Anyway went back this morning and lo and behold;
IMG-20130518-00514.jpg

Also a first for me, although I know its not that unusual. Strangely no crows in today though

curious if more cubs show up as it is a field on its own (permission wise) and there was no evidence of the ground being trampled around the trap. it was as if the silly bugger simply toddled up and jumped straight in!!

Having 2 crows in 1 compartment was wierder in a way. As a mate suggested did they sit on the edge and go "1, 2 ,3 JUMP"!!

Nice catch mate ;) I know the local keeper has had a few in his, only other thing I've got in mine was a sparrow hawk lol.

I haven't got the pics on the iPad but I had 2 crows in one side + 1 in the other at my old estate. I was sure I'd never see anything like it and next week, same trap, slightly different place, it happened again!

I've got loads of cool photos I must get off of my old computer like the time I caught a Rhodesian Ridgeback in my fox trap :D

I've had two rats in a Fenn a couple of times and my mate has had two stoats facing opposite ways!

Nothing can top another keeper near Salisbury this year who caught a vixen in a snare who then somehow wrapped herself around a dog fox!!!!! He got the shock of his life when he saw two faces looking over the young wheat at him ;)

Archived