Tiger water colour

jungle_re

I've not painted anything for about 10 years now with the last things some abstract oils of russian miners!

Got the itch yesterday on arriving home from work and finished off this Tiger water colour.

I'm really pleased with how it came out so treated myself to a mounting cutter. The mount is straight just not very good at photography.

Now to dust off the oils i think

IMG_0001.jpg

i wish i could show you them, they went as a wedding gift to a friend (I'd painted them specifically for it) that i've not seen since leaving the Army.

God knows where they are now. I do have a few other in the pipe line now though after dusting off the gear, an oils fox hunting picture and a pair of grey partridges.

If they come out ok i'll put up a few pictures if you're interested in seeing them, though I would point out i'm a hairy arsed ex Sapper with no training so please don't expect anything special.

here you go, looks like its had a bit of damage though in the inter years

59680_3095517842904_1185230688_n.jpg

Well he never threw it away even after getting divorced which pleased me. Its just a bit of fun when i'm in the right humour, no ones ever going to pay for one but that was never the point. Glad you like them

Don't put yourself down mate. My Dad used to be a porter at a local auction and bought and sold a lot of paintings amongst other things. And what I've seen so far would not look out of place with many of those.

Looking forward to seeing you hunting and partridge pictures.

Archived