STANDBY STANDBY

brown dog

Looks ok on a PC with XP but colours are "washed", the names of posters are yellow (not black) and blend into a fawn background.

Not ideal to view really

Ditto, much prefer the old set up. This is nowhere as user friendly,

Alan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great, works perfectly for me.

Only slight problem for me is it takes me to the first post of a topic rather than the first unread post as the previous did, but I'm guessing this sort its self out once I've mark the board as read ?

UKV going from strength to strength, great news

Still having peculiar bandwidth issues with the provider - trying to get it sorted.

If the board disappears at around 50mins past the hour, it re-appears on the hour

Meanwhile..........I'm finding this reply box behaves oddly. When I click 'POST' the new message appears BELOW the box in which i've typed the message - anyone else getting this?

Can now see the no of replies but still some wording blends into the background colour as said a few above Seem to be staying on this post for some reason once sent its still there where as before it closed down ?

Yup, something weird with the reply box

W.T.F!is this the sepia version?

im hoping this will return to normal or is this it?

very washed out colours -background titles fade into the -background!

is there a magic button? i pressed ctrl-f5 and the site dissapeared for 2hrs?

Still having peculiar bandwidth issues with the provider - trying to get it sorted.

If the board disappears at around 50mins past the hour, it re-appears on the hour

Meanwhile..........I'm finding this reply box behaves oddly. When I click 'POST' the new message appears BELOW the box in which i've typed the message - anyone else getting this?

Aaaagh STILL WORKING ON IT :(

Hmm not sure I'm seeing an improvement even after hitting ctrl/F5. I seem to have lost some functionality too.

When I view "see new posts since last visit" I usually get one page and maybe two or three more topics on the second page. Now I get pages and pages........ spooky

same for me not as user friendly

i am getting page upon page of infor when i log in VIEW NEW POST SINCE LAST VISIT where as on old system when you logged of and then back on you would get no new post or just one or two but new system is showing 3 or 4 pages of what i have already seen

When I view "see new posts since last visit" I usually get one page and maybe two or three more topics on the second page. Now I get pages and pages........ spooky

Click on the hard-to-see bright purple :rolleyes::lol: toggles to tailor what you get:

NEWCONTENT.jpg

yes

I see the message not sent issue as well and have to click out and back in or F5 to make sure it was posted. Also I cannot see any post content within Firefox despite clearing the cache an flushing the DNS. Right now I am using IE on a different machine to view posts.

I appreciate all the hard work that is going into this, and i realise there is still probably a lot more to do, but i really think the colour scheme is terrible,and very hard to read in certain situations. Also buttons appear to be poorly spaced, and there seems to be a mysterious line of WWWW at the bottom of the screen.

Please tell me to shut up if you want to, but i'm offering this as constructive critiscm.

It all takes time I'm afraid.This new software was supposed to sort the occasional recent fallovers. :rolleyes:

The reply box is sh1te. I've asked IPB to fix it.

Davy - Firefox? I'm viewing in Firefox; don't understand that issue. I'll have a look on another couple of computers.

Dan - I find it really really easy to read - and restful on the eyes; what are you viewing it on?

The WWWWWWWWWWWs - that was me trying to find my way around the code - can't find where I put them in - they may be there forever!

It all takes time I'm afraid.This new software was supposed to sort the occasional recent fallovers. :rolleyes:

The reply box is sh1te. I've asked IPB to fix it.

Davy - Firefox? I'm viewing in Firefox; don't understand that issue. I'll have a look on another couple of computers.

Dan - I find it really really easy to read - and restful on the eyes; what are you viewing it on?

The WWWWWWWWWWWs - that was me trying to find my way around the code - can't find where I put them in - they may be there forever!

I'm viewing on MacBook Pro which is where I get the very light coloured text on light backgrounds. The IPhone is very good so far other than the buttons in the top right hand menu being squashed together and obscuring each other.

WWWWs..... Fair enough!!

Archived