Schmidt Bender 12.5-50x56 PMII

Im whittling down my collection of toys and have the above scope for sale. It is multi rotation 5 turn 1/8 th MOA elevation with a dual turn windage turret in the same unit. Reticle is 2FP P3 mil-dot

Condition is MINT with butler creeks and box.

£1750 for scope and an extra £100 for a set of third eye tactical 34 mm rIngs also MINT.

Postage is £20 and as the scope is for sale in several locations it is first come first served but i will mark it as sold asap. Payment is either cash on collection or bank transfer if posted.

Thanks

Hatzi

please reply to say you have PM'ed me in case the pm doesent flag up on my email.

pics are at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7v6tuw5vvhb7g68/IboTXW6mPD

Do you have pictures of your actual scope as these appear to be off the Gun Mart site?

http://www.gunmart.net/accessories_review/schmidt_bender_12.5-50x56_pmii/

Would like to see the condition of your actual scope.

Thanks

IF you dont know who HATZI is heres a clue- he wrote the article you are reffering to.

that is the actual scope!

CHRIS is a well respected writer need i say more?

Chris it was not my intention to cause any offence. I did not know the relationship of the poster to the article I posted the URL for. It is not the first time on many forums I have seen people posting stock pictures instead of posting pictures of the actual item and I'm sure when people are possibly prepared to spend over a thousand pounds on what ever it is not too much to ask to see the actual item in question. Please accept my apology if I inadvertently offended you. Sorry.

Thanks to Garyw for pointing out my failing. Being a a fairly new member I did notice the obvious connection between the names HATZI and Chris Parkin. Thanks there PAL, OOPS MY CAPS LOCK is causing problems just like YOURS did but its OK because just like your post this post is not at all sarcastic! Cheers there mate ;)

Very interested Chris but unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy until February if I have to go over my budget which I would have to with your scope. Christmas and the kids demanding 3 squares a day kind of dictates that at the moment. If you don't get an buyer by then (little chance) and are in a mood to deal PM me and who knows. Sorry again.

Do you know what, i cant remember because i never used the mil system with it except when i first had it! I think it is at 50x but it might be 25, i will check it out when i get home tonight.

Apologies for not knowing but i use too many scopes and have been milling and moa'ing with ffp, 2fp and both MTR 1-2 march and MOAR nightforce too and my brain can only remember one at a time :-)

Archived